Blog Navigator is a program designed to make it easy for users who enjoy reading blogs (short for 'web logs') to read and organize them. Blog Navigator works by reading RSS feeds and displaying them in a clean, easy to understand way. It includes a host of different news and blog sites for users to read through.
Blog Navigator is arguably the most advanced program of its kind and it's free. For example, Blog Navigator has the ability to pre-load all the articles on a given blog site to speed up reading. It also has a host of off-line reading features in which a blog site can be exported into a magazine-like format.
Notable features of Blog Navigator include:
- Can pre-load an entire blog site to make reading much faster
- Included Tabbed browser makes it easy to switch between multiple blog sites
- Blog sites can be exported to a magazine-like format for off-line reading
- Built in tools for searching the entire blogsphere
- Different blog sites can be grouped together to create virtual web magazines
- Interesting articles can be dragged and dropped into a basket for safe keeping
- Auto-RSS detection
- Can import OPML and other common files